VOUTOPIA TERMS AND CONDITION
A BRIEF ABOUT OUR PLATFORM
“www.voutopia.com” is an online marketplace platform, developed own and operated by the company “Voutopia” its services allows the sellers to sell their services to the customers on the platform. It is intended to be a compliment to the existing online marketplace and service selling systems present globally.
Voutopia is a spiritual freelancer site delivering Reiki Distance Healing, and is dedicated to building a spiritual community around the world with the notion of long-distance Reiki. The website offers freelance services in the field of psychic medium to all spiritual related needs to people around the globe. It creates a community of psychic readers that provides a one-stop-shop for all services all around the world. This website is developed using innovative distance Reiki symbols, in an easy-to-use way that concentrates on user experience & natural healing, you will find the most suitable and efficient service providers at Voutopia
1) WHAT WE DO
- a) We sell services on our website through the sellers from where the customer can purchase the services in accordance with their requirement.
- b) The sellers sell their services from the platform to the customers through their virtual store on the website of Voutopia.
- c) Through our registered sellers we sell services to the customers under the instructions of Voutopia and terms and condition of this agreement.
2) THE AGREEMENT
The use of our website www.Voutopia.com and its selling services are provided by “Voutopia” (hereinafter referred to as “Voutopia”) through its registered sellers to the registered users of Voutopia and are subject to the following Terms & Conditions (hereinafter the “Agreement”), all parts and sub-parts of which are specifically incorporated by reference here. This Agreement shall govern use of all the services functions and pages either by the seller or customer as a user of the website hereinafter collectively referred to as “Voutopia Platform” and any content and services provided or on this website (“Services”).
The parties which have been referred to in this agreement are:
- a) “Voutopia”, Us, We: “Voutopia”, as the creator, operator, and publisher of this website, owns the Platforms, through its registered users providing the different Reiki services at their online store available to the users. Voutopia, Us, We, Our, Ours and other first-person pronouns will refer to Voutopia, as well as all employees of “Voutopia”.
- b) You, being the User as the Client (Customer) or seller for Voutopia will be referred as You, Your, yours, or as User or Client in this agreement
- c) The parties to this Agreement (“Voutopia” and “You”) will be referred to as Parties.
4) ACCEPTANCE AND DISCLAIMER
- a) By using this website Voutopia you warrant that you have read and reviewed this Agreement and that you are bound by its clauses. If you do not agree to be bound by this Agreement, please hold the use and leave the Voutopia Platform. We only provide use of its website content and Services to you if you assent to this Agreement.
- b) “Voutopia” or its website is not responsible or liable for any loss, damages or death you may sustain that result from your use of, or inability to use, the services purchased through the selling services provided by Voutopia.
You must be at least 18 (eighteen) years of age to use Voutopia Platform its content or any Services contained herein. By using our platforms, you represent and warrant that you are at least 18 years of age and legally agree to this Agreement. “Voutopia” assumes no responsibility or liability for any misrepresentation of your age.
6) TERMS FOR SELLERS
- a) The Sellers shall earn money only when they sell their services to customers and they share the commission with Voutopia.com
- b) The seller shall share the commission with Voutopia after being eligible of earning money by selling the services which is mutually decided between the seller and Voutopia.
- c) In the event a seller commits a fraud or gives false information to Voutopia regarding the customers or any sale it would be considered a serious breach and this agreement shall cease immediately for the particular seller
- d) No compensation will be given to the blacklisted seller and all of its earnings will be forfeited without any notice.
- e) Sellers should only start selling to customers if they agree to the terms and conditions.
- f) The sellers shall pay the commission of 15% of services sold by the sellers.
- g) Customer shall be entitled to cancel any order placed with Seller. Customer shall effect cancellation only by notice to Seller, which notice shall specify and the reason for cancellation within three days if not satisfied and we will pay full refund to the customer.
- h) All prices quoted by or on behalf of Seller, are inclusive of taxes unless otherwise specified. Seller reserves the right to amend such prices at any time in its sole discretion.
“Voutopia” provides you with certain information as a result of your use of its website its content and Services. Such information may include but is not limited to, advertisement programs, services, images and any other form of data, or information developed by Voutopia Platform and their registered sellers. Materials which may assist in your use of the Platform contents or its Services (“Voutopia Content”) Subject to this Agreement, Voutopia grants you a non-exclusive, limited, non-transferable and revocable license to use Voutopia and its services solely in connection with your use of its services. Voutopia Content shall not be used for any other purpose, and this license terminates upon your cessation of use of Voutopia Platforms its content or Services or at the termination of this Agreement.
8) INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
- a) You agree that Voutopia its content and all Services through services providers by Voutopia are the property of “Voutopia” All copyrights, trademarks, patents, and other intellectual property belongs to (“Voutopia IP”).
9) You agree that “Voutopia” owns all right, title and interest in and to Voutopia platforms and that you will not use “Voutopia” IP for any unlawful or infringing purpose. You agree not to reproduce or distribute its IP or services in any way, including electronically or via registration of any new trademarks, trade names, service marks or Uniform Resource Locators (URLs), without express written permission from the company.
10) USER REGISTRATION AND SERVICES
- a) As a user of Voutopia Contents and Services, you are asked to register with us. When you do so, you will choose a user identifier, which may be your email address or user ID, as well as a password. You will be asked to provide personal information, including, but not limited to, your name, DOB, gender, contact number, email id, address; you are responsible for ensuring the accuracy of this information. This identifying information will enable you to use the website its content and Services. You must not share such identifying information with any third party, and if you discover that your identifying information has been compromised.
- b) You hereby agree to notify us immediately by writing an email to us, you are responsible for maintaining the safety and security of your identifying information as well as keeping us updated of any changes to your identifying information. Providing false or inaccurate information or using the Voutopia Services to further fraud or unlawful activity are grounds for immediate termination of this Agreement
11) USER CONDUCT
You agree not to use Voutopia its content or Services for any unlawful purpose or any purpose prohibited under the laws and this agreement. You agree not to use Voutopia its content and Services in any way that could damage the Voutopia Platforms its content and Services.
“Voutopia” expects, from you the user not to:
a) Defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights such as privacy and publicity rights of others.
b) Upload files that contain software or other material protected by intellectual property laws (or publicity privacy rights) unless you own or control the rights there to or have received all the necessary approvals.
c) Upload files that contain viruses, corrupted files, or other similar software or programs that can damage the operation of other people’s computers.
d) Advertise or offer to sell or buy any services for any business purpose, without the consent of Voutopia.
e) Download any file posted by other users.
f) Falsify or delete the author’s attribution, or other material contained in the uploaded file.
g) Limit or prevent other users from using and enjoying Voutopia Services.
h) Violate any code of conduct or other guidelines that may apply to certain Services.
i) Harvest or collect information about other people or companies, including e-mail addresses, without their consent.
- j) Violate any applicable law or regulation.
You agree not to undertake any of the following actions:
- a) Reverse engineer, or attempt to reverse engineer or disassemble any code or software from or on the Voutopia Platform its content or Services;
- b) Violate the security of Voutopia its content or Services through any unauthorized access, circumvention of encryption or other security tools, data mining or interference to any host, user or network.
13) RELEASE AND INDEMNITY
- a) You agree to defend and indemnify “Voutopia” its Platforms, directors, employees any of its affiliates and hold us harmless against any and all legal claims and demands, including reasonable attorney’s fees, which may arise from or relate to your use or misuse of the website its content or Services, your breach of this Agreement, or your conduct or actions.
- b) Though “Voutopia” takes enough and ample of steps for the security of the content and accounts on its Platform, we do not accept responsibility for the security of your account or content. You agree that your use of website its content or Services is at your own risk and agree to release and indemnify us from all liability.
14) SPAM POLICY
You are strictly prohibited from using the Voutopia Platform or any of the “Voutopia” Services for illegal spam activities, including gathering email addresses and personal information from others or sending any mass commercial emails.
- a) “Voutopia” from time to time and at any time without notice to you, modifies this Agreement. You agree that we the right to modify this Agreement content and services or revise anything contained herein. You further agree that all modifications to this Agreement are in full force and effect immediately upon posting on the website and those modifications or variations will replace any prior version of this Agreement, unless prior versions are specifically referred to or incorporated into the latest modification or variation of this Agreement.
- b) To the extent any part or sub-part of this Agreement is held ineffective or invalid by any court of law, you agree that the prior, effective version of this Agreement shall be considered enforceable and valid to the fullest extent.
- c) You agree to routinely monitor this Agreement and refer to the Effective Date posted at the bottom of this Agreement to note modifications or variations. You further agree to clear your cache when doing so to avoid accessing a prior version of this Agreement. You agree that your continued use of Voutopia platform after any modifications to this Agreement is a manifestation of your continued assent to this Agreement.
- d) If you fail to monitor any modifications to or variations of this Agreement, You agree that such failure shall be considered an affirmative waiver of your right to review the modified Agreement.
16) ENTIRE AGREEMENT
This Agreement constitutes the entire understanding between the Parties concerning all the use of our website. This Agreement supersedes and replaces all prior or contemporaneous agreements or understandings, written or oral, regarding the use of our website.
17) SERVICE INTERRUPTIONS
“Voutopia” may need to interrupt your access to the website to perform maintenance or emergency services on a scheduled or unscheduled basis. You agree that your access to the platform may be affected by unanticipated or unscheduled downtime, for any reason, but we shall have no liability for any damage or loss caused as a result of such downtime.
We may terminate this Agreement with you at any time for any reason, with or without cause. Voutopia specifically reserves the right to terminate this Agreement if you violate any of the terms outlined herein, including, but not limited to, violating the intellectual property rights of Voutopia or a third party, failing to comply with applicable laws or other legal obligations, and/or publishing or distributing illegal material.
You agree that your use of Voutopia its content and Services is at your sole and exclusive risk and that any content and Services provided are on an “As Is” basis “Voutopia” hereby expressly disclaims all express or implied warranties of any kind, we makes no warranties that our content or selling services will meet your needs or that the content or Services will be uninterrupted, error-free, or secure. We make no warranties as to the reliability or accuracy of any information and content of the services purchased on the website. You agree that any kind of loss, damage or death that may occur to you, from your use of our website content and Services is your sole responsibility and our website Voutopia or our company is not liable for any such damage or loss.
“Voutopia” is not liable for any loss or damages that may occur to you as a result of your use of our content or Services, to the fullest extent permitted by law. The maximum liability arising from or relating to this agreement is limited to the greater of fifty dollars ($50) or the amount you paid on Voutopia for any of its services. This section applies to all claims by you, including, but not limited to, consequential or punitive damages, negligence, strict liability, fraud, or torts of any kind.
21) GENERAL PROVISIONS:
- a) LANGUAGE:All communications made or notices given under this Agreement shall be in the English language.
- b) JURISDICTION:Through Your use of the Voutopia platform contents or Services, You agree that the laws of Australia shall govern any matter or dispute relating to or arising out of this Agreement, as well as any dispute of any kind that may arise between you and “Voutopia” with the exception of its conflict of law provisions. In case any litigation specifically permitted under this Agreement is initiated, the Parties agree to submit to the personal jurisdiction of Australia. The Parties agree that this choice of law, venue, and jurisdiction provision is not permissive, but rather mandatory in nature.
- c)ASSIGNMENT:This Agreement, or the rights granted hereunder, may not be assigned, sold, leased or otherwise transferred in whole or part by you. Should this Agreement, or the rights granted hereunder by assigned, sold, leased or otherwise transferred by “Voutopia” the rights and liabilities of “Voutopia” will bind and inure to any assignees, administrators, successors, and executors.
- d) SEVERABILITY:If any part or sub-part of this Agreement is held invalid or unenforceable by a court of law or competent arbitrator, the remaining parts and sub-parts will be enforced to the maximum extent possible. In such condition, the remainder of this Agreement shall continue in full force.
- e) NO WAIVER:In the event, we fail to enforce any provision of this Agreement; this shall not constitute a waiver of any future enforcement of that provision or any other provision. Waiver of any part or sub-part of this Agreement will not constitute a waiver of any other part or sub-part.
- f) RELATIONSHIP:No agency, partnership, or joint venture has been created between the Parties as a result of this agreement. No Party has any authority to bind the other to third parties.
- g)FORCE MAJEURE: “Voutopia” is not liable for any failure to perform due to causes beyond its reasonable control including, but not limited to, acts of God, acts of civil authorities, acts of military authorities, riots, embargoes, acts of nature and natural disasters, and other acts which may be due to unforeseen circumstances.
- h) COMMUNICATIONS:Both the parties to this agreement can communicate through e-mail. For any questions or concerns, please email us at the following address: ______________ for any queries and concerns.
Effective Date: February 25th, 2020